Friday, April 18, 2014

A to Z Challenge - "P"



P - as in "PASHA"


No, Pasha is not a boat, nor a harbor. You could say, he's my anchor.

I give you a hint (okay, a big furry hint):

"What's a pasha," I am often asked, and I reply that, just like his name-sake from One-Thousand-and-One-Nights, he sits on silk cushions and surveys his harem which - of course - includes me.

He even has his own blog to which we welcome authors and their animals.
http://ingehborg.blogspot.com/
(I wasn't smart enough then to name it after him).

And, yes, he jumped from his cage in our little animal shelter straight into my home and my heart.

2 comments:

  1. Pasha is such a handsome guy. I'm glad the two of you found each other! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, Julie, he was the sole instigator. I had no intention of getting another cat. So much for willpower when it comes to handsome males!

      Delete